mercoledì 15 aprile 2020

Approfondimento

La musica: "I didn't know my own strength"

"I didn't know my own strength

Survived my darkest hour

My faith kept me alive

I picked myself back up

Hold my head up high

I was not built to break

I didn't know my own strength

Found hope in my heart,

I found the light to life

My way out the dark

Found all that I need

Here inside of me

I thought I'd never find my way

I thought I'd never lift that weight

I thought I would break

I didn't know my own strength

And I crashed down, and I tumbled

But I did not crumble

I got through all the pain"

Il testo tratto dalla famosa canzone di Whitney Houston ci invita a riflettere sula forza interiore di ognuno di noi.
Anche quando veniamo sopraffatti dal dolore, non dobbiamo crollare, ma anzi rimanere a testa alta e ritrovare quella forza che è dentro di noi anche se non pensiamo di conoscerla, proprio come il titolo di questa canzone: "I didn't know my own strenght". 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento